Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

GoDaddy Log-In

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinsdomains.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Since the most recent change at GoDaddy's site, I noticed that no matter how carefully I type in my log-in info, I have to enter my login information at least twice, every single time I log in for the last several weeks, in order to get to my account. Am I alone or are others also experiencing this? :?:

matj

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm experiencing the same issues mate..

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Although their attempt at a flat ui design isn't the most eye appealing to me, I don't have this same issue. I can login from the main page, click other options such as Websites/Hosting/Webtools and still be able to go to my account and launch one of the two products I use there; the domain manager, without being prompted for a username and password again.

I'm running the latest build of Chrome 30.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

1john2004

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm experiencing the same problem

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've never had that problem, at least not recently with Chrome 30 in Incognito mode or Firefox 24, also in private mode. If any of the 3 guys having this problem happen to be using IE 10 on any Win OS which is not Win 8 it could be that. I wonder what browser you're all using. If you're all Macs it may be a Safari issue although I doubt it. Also, GD often acts funky when accessed on mobile, so if you're using tablets or smartphones that could be it too

vinsdomains.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm also using Google Chrome 30, emptied cache, tried everything. The issue is at initial log-in. It is so freakin' annoying and is really driving me crazy!!!!!

Darren06

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all, this is because of Chrome's pre-rendering. Their dev team still has some hiccups to fix on dealing with logins; I have fixed a bug due to this for an app at work. To disable this:

Click on the Customize and Control Google Chrome button > Settings
Scroll down and click on "Show Advanced settings"
In the Privacy section, uncheck "Use a prediction service to help complete searches and URLs typed in the address bar" to disable it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators