Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

goh apologize if you are a man

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by safesys Timechange, if you thought goh's words had an impact on your business reputation, its nothing compared what has been done by your own hand. You need to take a step back and look at what you have done.
This is a prime example of emptying your bowels on your own door step.

It would be difficult to harm Timechanges' reputation. Have you ever looked at the Seller Comments at his Ebay auctions?

Theo has about the best seller comments I have ever seen, zillions of superb comments from happy clients.

Personally, I have dealt with him myself (even as we speak) and found him easy to deal with and helpful. :)

I think this entire matter is getting blown way out of proportion by everyone here.

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Timechange, if you frame this as a "war", why expect an apology?

Let me say something that will probably calm you down: Most of us know you are a good guy and honorable, and this won't affect your reputation as a businessman one bit. Alternatively, most of us have chalked Goh up as a weasel for not at least wading in and saying "I was wrong" even if "I'm sorry" is too much for him.

I know you are hurt, and I don't blame you, but ultimately you need not look for an apology to make things proper, as most of us have already drawn our own conclusions about the situation. If someone reads this thread fresh, they can see that goh was off-the-map nutty about this.

I don't like people telling me how to act when I'm pissed off, but if you pull back a little, people will see goh a little more instead of just seeing you at your worst.

DnP, the subject has been settled. Each and everyone who as a late reader comes here, feels compelled to stirr it a little more. Thanks, but your advice and wisdom comes a bit late. I won't respond anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom