• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Gold Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERCollins

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
3
Why can gold members post in the Platinum section?

I mean really we paid extra to be in this section, and gold posts and buys in this section for the cheaper rate?

We can not even read Exclusive.

What do other members think about this?
 
Slim is trying to say why can gold post in platium? Then he is saying why isnt the platium members aloud to see exclusive. Well we paid extra to get the articles and etc in the exclusive. But I agree with you on the point of fact that gold members shouldent be aloud to post in any of the platium sections.
 
Gold shouldn't be allowed to see in the lounge or the expired sections. I thought that is what it was setup as right now?
 
Ok, I thought so. If slim is talking about posting in the sales thread, then he shouldn't be mad about that. More users able to buy names the better. They can not start a thread, but they can reply to them. I wouldn't want to see it any other way, if I were a seller.
 
I have no idea what you two are talking about expiring names.

Posting in sales/auctions thread is fine with me, as long as

Gold Can not get into Platinum Lounge, DNF Lists Section, Advertising and Related Section.

What I was saying I dont see how it is real fair, Gold can see and post in sales of Platinum members, but platinum can not even lookin sales section of Exclusive.

I do think there would be less problems over all in the sales, if it was only platinum members in those threads.

(This is just a conversation, I wanted to see how other felt in regards to these questions)
 
I agree and sometimes I fall prey to this nonsense because I have caught myself moving an advertising thread to plat advertising that was placed in gold. Sometimes I forget to just delete it but it should be deleted.

-=DCG=-
 
DotComGod said:
permissions being checked now by impactadmin.

He wll post here when done.

Thanks!

-=DCG=-
Gold members can only reply in the for sale thread. They cannot post a new thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom