• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Gold Rush Strategies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wchengjian

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2006
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Hi, I've just join moola to play and win real cash recently. After several or games and practice (60 plus round) that im starting to realize that it quite hard to win the game.

Feel free to post here regarding ur strategies and any opinion will be appreciated. Come and discuss!
 
opps, sorry, thought u say can talk about anything. If i did wrg, delete my thread pls
 
Now now big, I think the only rule for this section says: NO ADVERTISING HERE - No advertising, violators will be issued warning points.

I think if your case is correct, then the rules of the section need to be re-done = )...
 
POLiSH said:
Now now big, I think the only rule for this section says: NO ADVERTISING HERE - No advertising, violators will be issued warning points.

I think if your case is correct, then the rules of the section need to be re-done = )...

Hi

no rules against it, just stating my opinion.
 
Platinum Lounge on dnforum.com. This is a private forum available to Platinum and Exclusive members to discuss anything you wish. No advertising.

Why does it matter? Its nice to talk about something else for a change except domains.
 
Well, back on the Gold Rush topic, it comes down to successfully predicting your opponents next move 9 times out of 10. It all depends on what numbers come out in the middle and in what order, so it's hard to say for sure.
 
tekz999 has developped a strategy guide, from what i heard its good. why don't you PM him ;)
 
What!?

This is the lounge... I didn't know there was rules against what could be posted here?

I just posted asking opinions about IPOD, this is not a tech forum - it is a domain forum... does that mean my post is not allowed?!?
 
I am pretty sure it's fine. There are tons of other posts like this in here as well. :-)
 
Haha! Im glad that very one is supporting this thread to be posted. Well as what 007 had mention. "it comes down to successfully predicting your opponents next move 9 times out of 10. It all depends on what numbers come out in the middle and in what order, so it's hard to say for sure."

I thought what tekz999 come out with strategies not "prediction" right? So, do you all guys think that the "Gold Rush" is more base on strategy or lucky?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom