• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale GoldCard.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

liberator

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
2
I'm taking offers on these premium domain name. Almost every credit card company has a gold card. An optimium domain name for an affiliate site or high revenue adsense site. Assume No Traffic / No Revenue as I have not tracked any results.

Packaged Deal

GoldCard.ca
Gold-Card.ca

Offers via pm or post in topic, looking for $x,xxx offers only

Domain is 5 years old according to Archive.org

Cheers,

Jay
 
Very nice domain

PM if open to trades.

Cheers and goodluck
 
How long have you had it? It's parked so it must have some stats...
 
Hey whitebark I just parked it today... I've had it since 1/3/07

@dataware thanks for the offer I may take you up on it, for now I'm testing the waters.

Cheers,

Jay
 
Thanks Jay - and if you are open to trades or half-trade etc let me know. I have many similar domains to this one and would be interested in adding this one to my collection.
 
I'll keep that in mind as well Whitebark thank you for the offer :D
 
Still looking to unload this premium name :D Had over 100 UV last month and is steadily growing each month. Post or PM offers in the low xx,xxx range.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom