• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

goldkey vs. namedrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
0
Hi guys. I was recently on Sedo for a while, and while the revenue was not bad, Sedo's customer service was pretty much repulsive.

So now I need a new place to park my domains.

Goldkey vs. namedrive.

What do you guys think?

Thanks.
 
Try domainsponsor for general traffic (including TM/typo traffic). If you have nice generic .com/.net/.orgs with type in traffic try Fabulous 4.0.

I haven't had much success with goldkey or namedrive. If I had to pick one I would choose namedrive.
 
I've found that DS (on average) has higher click rates for quality traffic (which is what most of my portfolio consists of). It could differ for your portfolio. You should try both out and see which names perform better on each sponsor.
 
I heard they both suck.
 
nitronet said:
I heard they both suck.

I presently use both of them.

As a general rule, Goldkey and Namedrive produce better for me than DS.

NameDrive is the new kid on the block.

I consider Goldkey the most innovative provider of all of the PPC companies.
 
I currently use namedrive, and it has worked better tham sedo for me.
 
You haven't seen SedoPro apparently.

On the subject of GK vs ND, the latter is better, hands down.
 
Acroplex said:
You haven't seen SedoPro apparently.


No, I haven't used SedoPro.

They don't take little guys like me.

I am still waiting for the new beta program at DS.
 
actnow said:
No, I haven't used SedoPro.

They don't take little guys like me.

I am still waiting for the new beta program at DS.

haha :wink:

they aren't all that strict... earnings must be $200/mo thats it!
 
i like ND so far. Better choices, more templates, and rev. went up.

as for goldkey... I have to try them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom