• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Good CMS For A Recipe Site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazyD

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
I am looking for a CMS, for a recipe site,and have not found what I am looking for. I was wondering if anyone knows any good ones,and could recommend some.
 
LazyD said:
I am looking for a CMS, for a recipe site,and have not found what I am looking for. I was wondering if anyone knows any good ones,and could recommend some.
Drupal at http://www.Drupal.org has a free mod for recipes ... great free open source platform ...

Greg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom