• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Good comb. LLLL.net : any minimum value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
Hi, considering LLLL.com are ending and the best combs are gone, is there any value in the good LLLL.net or is regfee?

I`m talking of combs like:

ABEL.NET
REFO.NET
NITA.NET

Assuming that good combs with meanings such as PAPA.NET , KISS.NET, BABY.NET have value, than what about the others without dictionary meaning?

Cheers
 
I've seen some go for $xxx or higher - although they are usually acronyms that someone really must desire. I would think the average value wouldn't be that great unless it was a high PR or traffic site.
 
non dictionary LLLL.com are freely available at tdnam auction for as less as $20 .... you may find a good one there
 
kiviniar said:
non dictionary LLLL.com are freely available at tdnam auction for as less as $20 .... you may find a good one there


can you find any without Z-V-U-W-X-Y-K-H-J for $20 ? I don`t think so but if you find one, I will buy it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom