• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Good host for cheap in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
Hey
I am looking for a CHEAP but GOOD webhost with alot of disc space (gonna be a gallery)

Does anybody have a trusty one to recomend?

Thanks / Peter
 
powweb (proprietary control panel)
hostgator (cpanel)
 
JaguarPC.com - I use them to run a video sharing site on a VPS. The customer support ticketing is fast fast fast, 247 and first class. I'm so pleased with JaguarPC.
 
Gotta love all the HostGator affiliate links in this thread.

But I recommend them as well.
 
Yep. Hostgator. I am on the 12gb, $25/month plan. It's pretty awesome.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom