• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

GOOD Proxy list(s)? (yes, even for $)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daem0n

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
302
Reaction score
0
What are some good proxy lists these days? I mean ones that are more "private" with less chances of going down. I'm willing to pay for monthly, etc for proper lists. Just tired of constantly scanning lists and finding 1 out of 1000 that works. Thanks, -Joe
 
drtproxy.com , 5-20$/month , depending on the quality of proxies that you want. I have the $5/mo membership and I am fully satisfied...and I am using the proxies to scan tens of thousands of names every day.
 
I was thinking of them but wasn't sure how their lists were. Sounds good though, I may just do the $5 also and see how it goes. Thanks! -Joe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom