• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Google adsence question

Status
Not open for further replies.

rentdn

T_T
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
1
Guys here is one thing that I'm interested to know

For example I've have a page with Adsence and what if some jerk start to click on my links continuously ( let assume 50-100 clicks from one IP ) I think in that case Google will surely block my account with all earnings . How you can protect yourself in that case ? if not then it's supposed that anybody can block your adsence account with just clicking many times on same links .
I'm asking this because I've listen already many stories that Google block accounts for fraudulent activity . And account of my friend was also blocked for same reason , but I can guarantee that he do not any fraudulent clicks or anything else in that manner. He is hosting dating website ( with .am ) and there are only 2 such websites in am zone , Is it possible that the other owner clicked many times on ads so Google blocked the account ?

However the main question is , How to protect yourself if somebody just clicking your ads for "Just To Spoil Your Account" ?

Thanks
 
Although there is no sure proof way to protect your AdSense account, I'm certain Google has security features in place to detect and weed out blatant click fraud [e.g. repeated clicks from someone with ill intentions]. It is however up to the webmaster to keep and eye out for suspicious visitor activity, I generally scan my traffic logs every couple of days.

The golden rule with AdSense seems to be, if you play by the rules, your account should stay out of trouble. There are obviously exceptions, but I've been a publisher for 3 years now without problems.
 
Thx for comment Seraphim

Yes you can scan traffic logs , but think i will not help much to prevent such clicks ,

probably you might to ban the IP range from which clicks are made ? But if anybody really want to harm you I think it will not work , especially then your code is being placed in autosurf websites saying please click me which is already agains googles rule
 
Yes, if you see any strange visitor behavior, it's a good idea to ban IP's. If someone is really out to get you though, then just give Google the heads up on it. They might kick you out of the program if they see you as a liability, or they might be able to help you. Google is just one source of income on the net.
 
It's easier to kick me out :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom