• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Google Adsense Getting Ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing im not going to do is block all non-us traffic .. I would rather block ads from being shown to non-us traffic.. Which is what Im doing.
 
denny007 said:
American publishers don't want non-US traffic.

What they can do ? Block all non-american visitors ?

Or you meant "American advertisers" ? Thats good, they leave the world market to others.

Thanks for pointing that out, Denny. Yes, I meant advertisers. Fixed my post.
 
Yes, I meant advertisers.

I hope you are right. I make so much export to Latin America, EU, Asia, Australia, Middle east - last week I even sold to Iraq. It would be great if one of the big competition is not interested in those markets...
 
denny007 said:
Yes, I meant advertisers.

I hope you are right. I make so much export to Latin America, EU, Asia, Australia, Middle east - last week I even sold to Iraq. It would be great if one of the big competition is not interested in those markets...

I think it's only true for Yahoo! Overture so don't get too excited. We're omnipresent.
 
So YPN is only available in the US? That means their advertisers in other countries only have their ads shown on Yahoo sites, and not on any other websites like Google does? Seems like Google would be way ahead of Yahoo then, because they allow you to target so many other countries. Am I missing something here? Is there a YPN for France, Germany, etc.?
 
hugegrowth said:
So YPN is only available in the US? That means their advertisers in other countries only have their ads shown on Yahoo sites, and not on any other websites like Google does? Seems like Google would be way ahead of Yahoo then, because they allow you to target so many other countries. Am I missing something here? Is there a YPN for France, Germany, etc.?


Nope... Only the YPN everyone's been using so far.
 
hugegrowth said:
So YPN is only available in the US? That means their advertisers in other countries only have their ads shown on Yahoo sites, and not on any other websites like Google does? Seems like Google would be way ahead of Yahoo then, because they allow you to target so many other countries. Am I missing something here? Is there a YPN for France, Germany, etc.?

However, it makes it easier to control click fraud. Google settled for $90 million but Yahoo will continue to fight the click fraud lawsuit.
 
I have the opposite problem, YPN won't accept me, very frustrating...
 
denny007 said:
American publishers don't want non-US traffic.

What they can do ? Block all non-american visitors ?

Or you meant "American advertisers" ? Thats good, they leave the world market to others.

i believe it is because YPN is still in beta mode
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom