• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Google Adsense Revenue Sharing Mod for SMF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borghunter

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
I was wondering if anyone knows of an adsense revenue sharing mod for SMF, want to build a great community on my site.
 
Simple Machines Forum (free forum software)
 
I don't think they have developed something for this yet.
 
hmm... I guess i'm going to have to make one myself :)
 
I have just launched a new forum about ppc and use this mod (adsense sharing) for vBulletin. Seems like its going to be a nice system to get members to post more.
Good luck with your SMF version.

-Dave
 
Mine's coming along ok just need to integrate it into SMF some how, :(
 
Borghunter said:
Mine's coming along ok just need to integrate it into SMF some how, :(

They have already developed Adsense revenue sharing software for SMF forums. Go to, SmpleMachines.org and then to the forum. Search for: revenue sharing and you will get lots of threads.
 
There are no topics there with this mod, only requesting this mod.

namelayer, are you able to send me the link to that vBulletin mod, so that I can try and convert it to work with SMF?
Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom