• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Google bulk search tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarmusch

Level 3
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2004
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Is there a bulk tool to query google's search results from a big list of names? Thanks.
 
Thanks for the link but that's not what I'm looking for. From what I could tell from trying the evaluation version, you can only add one search term at a time. I need to import big lists of thousands of names.
 
Bump anyone?

The closest I've found is SearchTermChecker wich does 2,500 searches at a time. But seems this tool isn't supported anymore and when you try to purchase it, the secure page can't be found. :greennone:
 
PM me if you don't want to post publicly. Thanks.
 
I might be able to make you one (PHP) if you can't find anything else...... really depends if you were looking to spend much money on obtaining one really.

PM me if interested. :-)
 
I might be able to make you one (PHP) if you can't find anything else...... really depends if you were looking to spend much money on obtaining one really.

PM Sent.
 
you cannot automate Google Queries outside their API interface ... your ip will rapidly be banned ... I had the problem
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom