• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Google can help doctors diagnose difficult cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdGin

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
2
I don't see why it couldn't help as long as they are sure that the information is correct.
 
True enough. It's also aggravated a lot of GPs who have patients who present with self-diagnosed ailments.
 
Google already cure some of the problems of two young boys (the youtube owners)...lol
 
Google already cure some of the problems of two young boys (the youtube owners)...lol

Hehe.. I'm still waiting for Google to cure a similar problem for me... I need a few billion as well. :-D
 
Hehe.. I'm still waiting for Google to cure a similar problem for me... I need a few billion as well.

I'll ask for my cure aswell. lmao :P

I don't think a doctor should need the use of google search engine to cure a patient. If so they probably got their diploma in a box of cracker jack's.

lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom