• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Google Indexing - Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladex5k

Been Around the Block
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2004
Messages
332
Reaction score
6
I have been developing and promoting my website (link in sig) for the last few weeks now, and I saw that there has been a PR update.. however, my website is still not in the google search or in Dmoz... What do you think I should do?

I have a few sites linking to me, and I have linked them.. and I've submitted my site to various directories... How come my site has not been crawled and indexed?

Please help!

Is there a reason why my site has not been included in the indexing?
 
erm did u try anything funny? like inserting scripts that u think will boost the PR but is actually against googles ToS?
 
Of course not. The only script I use on the entire website is WordPress, and I installed a few plugins provided by Wordpress themselves like a Sitemap plugin and a Crawl Page plugin for search engine spiders... Nothing else..

The only way I know how to boost PR is by getting other sites to link to me, which I have about 5 or 6 sites that are between PR 1-4 linking me.

Most of my traffic is coming from MSN.. and I bet if I was indexed by Yahoo and/or Google, my traffic would DEFINITELY increase.

I just don't understand... Can somebody help? Please.. lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom