• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Google PR update ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thethemes

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
377
Reaction score
0
Anyone know when the PR update is coming ?
 
I'm guessing in around 2-3 months
 
The rumor was the end of January, so it could be any day now...

Would hate to have to wait 2-3 more months for it...
 
Yeah I was under the impression the update was at the end of January, well if it is there's only 1 more day for it to happen. None of my sites have changed so far.
 
I suspect any day now.
 
I hope it's soon, it's been over 3 months since the last one.
 
How do you know when the next google PR update is?

Any news on this?
 
Kaz said:
I'm guessing in around 2-3 months
Wow, I hope not! It's already about a week overdue. Where did you get that figure from? Was it the first thing that came into your head? :-P

cursal said:
How do you know when the next google PR update is?
The truth is that no one knows. All you can do is estimate by the gaps between the previous updates, Jan 1, Apr 22, Jul 14, Oct 19, or by "flutters" on the various Google data servers. It was being predicted for the 25th Jan, (which has passed already), so it should be any day now, fingers crossed...
 
Or..maybe google are up to something?
 
I heard end of january too, the last update seemed to take longer than usual.
But who knows, they always keep up guessing
 
i think update is running ... have 1 domain, first sandbox since regged, than 4 weeks offline and now pr1 :D

Tog
 
TogZip said:
i think update is running ... have 1 domain, first sandbox since regged, than 4 weeks offline and now pr1 :D

Tog
No update for me, yet, just checked.
 
No update for mine either.
 
neither here

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
labrocca said:
I suspect any day now.

---------------------------

I agree.
 
The high-ups at Google are probably browsing the net finding threads like this and having a good laugh.

We are like kids before Christmas... in a world where Christmas happens when Santa is good and ready, and not a second before. :-(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom