• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Google Romance! - New Dating Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
April fools?
 
The testimonials.. lol

User B refers to how he was excited to find User A..

I'm 75% thinking it's an April Fools joke.. but then again I didn't think big companies would do those..
 
google is trying to be like yahoo
 
I thought this was G's best april fools joke yet.
 
I wonder how many registered google romance names. :-) Jokes on them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom