• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

GooglePack - Anyone download this yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of, interesting.

I don't really want many of the tools, myself.
 
interesting. thanks for sharing.
 
I liked it better when Google wasn't so commercial.
 
That's what happens after an IPO.
 
Nice it comes with 6 months of norton. Wonder if you can reinstall after 6 months.
 
interesting pack. I might d/l later.
 
That's not bad. Thanks for sharing the information.
 
I don't think this google pack deserves all the abuse it's been getting. Yes, you can download all of the content seperatly, and yes, this content isn't exactly groundbreaking stuff, but it's nice to see google take some steps in helping the "average" pc surfer online.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom