• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers googlr.pl - 40k uniques per month

Status
Not open for further replies.

rejli

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2005
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Hi,

googlr.pl - for sale :yo:
Traffic stats - http://shell2.reverse.net/~tmi/screenshot.png

Traffic and revenue is growing rapidly. One year ago i had 800 uq daily and revenue on ND - 2 cents per click. Now is much better - 1.3k uq and avg 3-4 cents per click. I think that traffic will be growing.

I think that domain is clear. I never received any letter from Google. Please look at gogle.pl - which include Google Adsense :)

I had $3k offers on Sedo.

Polish domain you can transfer and manage to example - eurodns.com

Thank you very much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom