• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

GoPC.com has been SOLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
1
There are to many threads around about GoPC.com to post on each of them so I thought would just post this one.

After severl months of watching, waiting and converstions, GoPC.com has been SOLD for an UNDISCLOSED amount. Don't ask, I won't tell.

Along with it, GoPC.MOBI was sold as well.

I'm sorry to all the other folks that had deals they were trying to make, fund, etc... it was a timing thing and a great opportunity that I could simly not pass up.

I'm looking forward to great things from the new owner and wish then the greatest of success with it.

GoPC
 
Congratulations. There's no business like domain business.
 
Are you the guy who turned down 60K at one point?
 
yeah... and I'm glad I did

Thanks guys for the well wishing. I really appreciate it.

GoPC
 
Well done - what are we going to call you from now on ?
 
Hey :(

I still have a PC. (not a mac, sorry)

I don't know... I'll think about a new name... but I've been "GoPC" for over 10 years.

NoPC... lol.

GoPC
 
gopc.com
This page is parked free, courtesy of GoDaddy.com

what a waste of the traffic
congrats for selling
 
Hey :(

I still have a PC. (not a mac, sorry)

I don't know... I'll think about a new name... but I've been "GoPC" for over 10 years.

NoPC... lol.

GoPC

congrats on the sale dude :thumb:
 
I suppose we can deduce it went for over 60k. :)

Nice sale, nice domain.
 
DohPC ? :doh:
SoldPC ?

Perhaps we should let fate be the judge...

I agreed to allow forum members to pick and choose a new user name for me.

I did not interfere. It was fun and funny and I think many got a kick out of it, including myself.

Seeing that I was a sacrificial lamb, I think you need to give yourself up for the same treatment :first:
 
just kidding....i couldnt resist the NoPC...lol..:)....way to go on the sale!

:)
 
wooaah so who is going to start a thread for a new username for GoPC? :D

Congrats mate :D
 
Congrats, (former) GoPC!!!
Wishing you many more sales like this one.
 
just kidding....i couldnt resist the NoPC...lol..:)....way to go on the sale!

:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom