• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Government study: Internet 1 percent porn

Status
Not open for further replies.
1%......ridiculous.
They probably paid a fortune to research it.
Getting paid to visit adult sites! wow! :wink:
Raven Riley alone is on 1% of the internet!
God i LOVE her!!!!!!:love:
Predator
 
1%......ridiculous.
They probably paid a fortune to research it.
Getting paid to visit adult sites! wow! :wink:
Raven Riley alone is on 1% of the internet!
God i LOVE her!!!!!!:love:
Predator

Site's owner pulled in $1m from the first 6 months.


I read an article that said 17% of all internet traffic is adult entertainment related.
 
Site's owner pulled in $1m from the first 6 months.


I read an article that said 17% of all internet traffic is adult entertainment related.

That is about the % I was thinking, I would have guessed 15% - 20%

That is where the money is for sure...
 
It depends on what they are counting as porn, but 1% is still in the millions
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom