• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Grab.ca - list .CA domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianccc

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
41
I am offering a new service to the CA Aftermarket

List your .CA domains for sale at www.grab.ca, this site does generate some good traffic and I have a plan in place to actively solicit and promote to the End-User.

Fees:
There is a one-time introductory fee of $10cdn to register to the site
Showcase Listings are $10cdn per domain listed
Sales can be handled thru your Grab Control Panel (10% commission)

I have an aggressive plan for the site to be implemented over the next couple of months

NOTE: there is a Parking Module available within the Grab CP, however I am still experimenting with RevenuePilot/ClixBank and Yahoo to see who pays out the best

~ian
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom