• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Great Commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

checknme

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2003
Messages
968
Reaction score
0
I just had to post this commercial here to see if it's just me that can not get over how impactful their execution was with sound and imagery. I have not viewed a piece of communication recently that has invoked this much of a response from me. I am not a huge gamer - so it's not the product they are selling me that did this :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccWrbGEFgI8
 
Thanks! Yeah I saw that first but could not find it to post here :)
 
beat that game already, brag. nothing shown in the commercial is shown in the actual game as far as i can tell, but its still neat.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom