• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Great lines from movies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"i Will Be Back" :kev:

"Show me the money" :cool:
 
Ok, Platoon - don't know the second one - something with wizards ?
1. Close, but no...Apocolypse Now...Robert Duvall

2. Napoleon Dynamite
 
1. Close, but no...Apocolypse Now...Robert Duvall

2. Napoleon Dynamite

Oh bugger! I always mix those two up!

Haven't seen Napoleon Dynamite, I'll look into it - great line though...
 
"Meet Nick, 'The Bubble'".

What film is that from, and what does it mean?
 
Oh bugger! I always mix those two up!

Haven't seen Napoleon Dynamite, I'll look into it - great line though...
Napoleon Dynamite is one of those low budget movies that became an enormous cult hit. The first time watching it, you're thinking WFT is this. Second time around, you're laughing your gonads off.

To catch a glimpse of it, Google for Napoleon Dynamite Dance. There are so many dry one liners in this movie.

"i Will Be Back" :kev:

"Show me the money" :cool:
The Terminator (arnold baby) and Jerry McGwire (tom cruise)
 
"Meet Nick, 'The Bubble'".

What film is that from, and what does it mean?

Lock, Stock and it's a reference to Nick the Greek (bubble and squeek).

Good film - "it's been emotional"
 
How about:

"A little revolution every now and then is a healthy thing, don't you think?"
 
- Are you talking to me?? Are you talking to me? Who the hell you think you're talking to?? I'm the only one here... Are you talking to me?? Who the f*ck you think you're talking to??

Robert De Niro - Taxi Driver
 
Lock, Stock and it's a reference to Nick the Greek (bubble and squeek).

Good film - "it's been emotional"
Hand that man an Oscar! Well spotted ;-)

Here's another favourite:

"Don't waste my m* f* time!"

Al Pacino - 'Heat'
 
Hand that man an Oscar! Well spotted ;-)

Here's another favourite:

"Don't waste my m* f* time!"

Al Pacino - 'Heat'

Great film - another good line from that is "'cos she's got a great ass, and you've got your head, all the way up it!"

This should be pretty easy to get:

"all I've got is my balls and my word - and I don't break either for no-one..."
 
Captain Ramious (Sean Connery) on Hunt For Red October when they pull the sub into the river in Maine at the end of the movie.

I would never have got that - it's ages since I saw that movie...want to see it again now you've brought back the memory!

Anyone know this, from a UK movie - I don't know how popular it was in the US and abroad, but the lead actor is now very famous;

"the art of good business, is being a good middle man....bye bye"
 
the art of good business, is being a good middle man ...

Layer Cake?
 
the art of good business, is being a good middle man ...

Layer Cake?

Excellent - yes! I was starting to think I was the only one that'd watched it. It's got faults but I still love it...especially the scene where the blond chick changes into the lingerie - how fit is she!!!???

Right Bell, your turn to throw another out there...
 
Okay, I confess. Um, actually, I never saw it. I went to "the google" and ran the phrase...

:)

But here's one for you...

"You got a purty mouth."
 
Is it followed by "squeal like a pig" - I'm thinking Deliverence but I'm not convinced.

I can hear the words but can't picture it...
 
1. It's a cluster****.
Somewhat difficult

2. I'd kiss you but I've got puke breath.
Very obscure. Another cult classic. 1980's flick.
$500 DNF$ ribbon of some sort awarded! No searching please.

3. Say hello to my leetle friend!
Easy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom