• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Guide to PPC pages needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevent

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
631
Reaction score
0
Is there any guide for identifying parking pages by the sponsors, with screen shots? I'm looking at a bunch of sites and some are obviously DS or Trafficz, but others I haven't seen before, like who is this: http://www.345.com/

Thanks!
 
sevent said:
Is there any guide for identifying parking pages by the sponsors, with screen shots? I'm looking at a bunch of sites and some are obviously DS or Trafficz, but others I haven't seen before, like who is this: http://www.345.com/

Thanks!

345.com is currently using Traffic Club.
 
Thanks Dr. Domainer. How about if we just open the thread. Can you like to a parked domain and tell me which program is goes with? If a program has more than one style go ahead ad post more than one link to that program. I'll seed one:

Hit Farm: Example: http://www.random.com/
 
No problem Sevent, I am glad to help. You can go ahead and list them and I will go my best to help. I am sure some others will chime in to help you as well.
 
Fabulous - cornchips.com

Fabulous (Poker) - worldpokerchampionship.net
 
Often you can just check the whois and find the name severs listed there.
If you do not recognize the dns just do a little re-search and I'm sure you will find the ppc sponser.

GL :)
 
Anyone else have a guess?

whois random.com....... NS1.TRAFFICCLUB.COM

Do not need to guess, now, do I...
 
345.co looks like StartName

random.com is TrafficClub, but they use Skenzo, and it looks like a Skenzo page

Another Parked.com page:

AustralianTravelInfo.com

A neat Fab page -- CanadaEthanol.com

A neat Skenzo page: MontanaVisit.com

Hope that helps
 
NS says TRAFFICCLUB, but from what I understand Traffic Club is a kind of Meta-parking program, which partners with others who provide the actual landing pages (in this case hitfarm?)

denny007 said:
Anyone else have a guess?

whois random.com....... NS1.TRAFFICCLUB.COM

Do not need to guess, now, do I...
 
Traffic Club = Skenzo + Oingo (a.k.a. Google parking) + Domainsponsor. You can setup ratio and test which one does best.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom