• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale GuitarTips.ca - and more generics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricks

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
966
Reaction score
2
Selling these generic domains. They have some type-in traffic but I haven't been able to monetize. Expiring soon. $25 each. Post sold to claim.


GuitarTips.ca - SOLD
RoughGuides.ca
InteriorDoors.ca
SmartProperty.ca
AgSource.ca
StreetFighting.ca
Stuffers.ca
MoneyRates.ca

NOTE: .ca Canadian domains have Canadian presence requirements. Please ensure you meet these requirements.

Purchaser responsible for any transfer fees by their registrar.
Payment can be made by Paypal ($ Cdn)
 
I told myself I would not buy anymore domains right now, but I'll take guitartips.ca

Will you take $20CDN?

PM me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom