• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Hacker.com for sale?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurf

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
842
Reaction score
0
I was just goin to random sites seein what there was and Hacker.com + Hacker.net are for sale.

See for yourself at http://www.Hacker.com

Whoever gets it has one hell of a good domain.
 
Nice find there smurf!... I wonder what it will end up fetching.

Has anyone ever thought of pooling money for an incredible name like this? I would possibly be interested in doing a joint venture provided the circumstances were right.

Regards ~
 
That's not new, they are for sale for a very long time (years).

They don't want to sell cheap... that's for sure =))
 
If I was the owner I'd just put it on ebay with a very high starting bid and reserve =]
 
Vorty said:
That's not new, they are for sale for a very long time (years).

They don't want to sell cheap... that's for sure =))
I tried to get in touch with the domain owners to acquire their domains few months ago, but they have not responded to any offers. So they are either looking to sell the domains for VERY much and are hence waiting for the value of the domains to go higher or they simply forgot about their domains.
 
dodo1 said:
I tried to get in touch with the domain owners to acquire their domains few months ago, but they have not responded to any offers. So they are either looking to sell the domains for VERY much and are hence waiting for the value of the domains to go higher or they simply forgot about their domains.

Maybe they fell into the matrix... :rolleyes:
 
Why he didn't include an option to buy 2 together. That's stupid.
 
They are very nice domains. Checking the WHOIS, both were registered 2 years ago on the same day:

Record created on 31-Mar-2004

They must have got them in a drop, surely these great domains weren't available in 2004? I should have got in to domaining earlier.
 
They've been for sale for a long time, and their asking price is quite high. They also owned friend.com, which I almost purchased a couple of years back for $100,000 but someone beat me to it by a couple of days :-(
 
Looking at the domain history, it appears that the domain was hi-jacked around
11-10-03. And, it took the present owner 5 months to get it back - 3-10-04.

In those 5 months, the domain had multiple owners.

I guess when you own the domain, you become the target of every hacker.
It would be a prized trophy for a hacker attack.
 
That's not new, they are for sale for a very long time (years).

They don't want to sell cheap... that's for sure =))

What a true statement that is.
 
A long time ago.......
 
The owners have been looking for something around $750k range..
 
well big names always gets 'hacked'o r hijacked... n pity those owners like what happened to the sex.com owner
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom