• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Happy 8th Birthday Google!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
3,266
Reaction score
2
September 27th 2006 marks Google.com's 8th year.

Happy Birthday Google!
 
We must celebrate? What? Adsense? That they want to break the Microsoft monopoly to be a monopoly? The best search engine?

Just a few toughts....
 
Happy 8th B-day to Google. Though I highly doubt there is any Google representative on the DNForum to receive our best wishes!
 
They have everything. What shall we get them?
 
Give them something they don't have.... You ask what will that be? My credit card bills that need to be paid...

HAPPY B-DAY
 
I was interested in working for Google at one point, may still be. Sounds like a good company to be in.


They have done quite well for themselves in a short period of time and show no sign of slowing down.


Well done Google!


Jay
 
what I cant understand is that on the birthday cake image, there are only 5 candles. Surely the guys and gals at Google can count up 8 cant they ?
 
Happy B-Day Google, gimme back my adsense account and revenue earned and I'll be your friend.
 
what I cant understand is that on the birthday cake image, there are only 5 candles. Surely the guys and gals at Google can count up 8 cant they ?
The birthday candles spell out 8 in roman numerals:

VIII
 
Impressive where a company can go within such a short period of time.

congrats.
 
Yes, amazing how 8 years ago, those 2 started this site out of their garage. Now my 2 story house can probably fit in one of their garages :ok:
 
Shaggy, its funny. Whenever I read your post's I tend to put your voice as shaggy's voice in my head. Not on purpose its just a psychological thing seeing your user name, and seeing your avatar.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom