• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Happy Birthday Adam (DotComGod )

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpio

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
5
Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday, dear Adam!

Happy Birthday to you!

And May your revenue domains make 40 times more than what they made yesterday :cheeky: Have a great year ahead...
 
.......¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)...
(¸.•´ (¸.•`....Happy
...*(¨`•.•´¨).........Birthday Adam!!!
. * .`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) * . * . * . * ...*. *
. * .*.. *`•.¸.•´* (¨`•.•´¨) * . * . * .
* .. *..(¨`•.•´¨). *`•.¸.•´* . * . * . *
..* ... *`•.¸.•´ * *. * . * . * ... * . *
* . * . * . . * . *.*. * . * . * .. * .*
 
Happy Birthday Adam.
 
Happy Birthday !
 
How many times do we need to lift him up on the chair?
 
Happy birthday tooooo Youuuuuu DCG
 
happy birthday!
 
sorry I'm a bit late with this...but Happy Birthday Adam nevertheless!!!
 
Happy birthday!
 
You are two score old to... I mean, you are not too old score... I mean, not too old to score... I mean, ah well....what I really mean is....

Happy Birthday, Adam!
 
Happy Birthday! :-)
 
Happy B-Day, Adam.


Bless ya!
Rob
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom