• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

happy Chinese New Year !

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2005
Messages
497
Reaction score
3
to all who celebrates it :)

may this year brings you much success

cheers

smile
 
I saw it's the Year of the Pig, and they actually predicted it would come with hardships this year - hope they are wrong!
 
Damn I knew I shouldn't have sold Pig.info two years ago :D
 
lol. yeah.

generally whoever is born on the year of pig will have *not so good* luck this year.
 
well I was born on the year of the Ram so Ill be ok :)

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom