• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Happy New Year, best wishes for 2006!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lochie1979

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2005
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Well I dunno about you lot, but I'm slightly drunk and in 2006 already.. I know you couyld well be a few hours behind, but I sincerely want to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR, and may 2006 be a better year than last for everyone and their businesses!

Cheers to each and every one of you... again... Happy new year!

from all at L&M Hosting
www.lmhosting.co.uk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom