• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Happy Thanksgiving !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bart

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2004
Messages
274
Reaction score
0
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families !
 
TY UST... Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.
 
Thanks..You too and everyone else on this community.
 
Even though it's and american holiday and I am Canadian, I will be taking off after lunch to put my feet up and watch football.

God I love Thanksgiving.

Go Cowboys!

-=DCG=-
 
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Cheers for now,
EM
 
Happy Thanksgiving to all ;)
 
DotComGod said:
Even though it's and american holiday and I am Canadian, I will be taking off after lunch to put my feet up and watch football.

God I love Thanksgiving.

Go Cowboys!

-=DCG=-


Even though I dont like them.. and hasnt for a while.. I think today Ill go for them, just because its time to make a change :-D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom