• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Hard drive camcorders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fischermx

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
929
Reaction score
5
So, the wife decided is time to drop our old Sony HI8 camcorder and get a new one. And with it, all those "bulky" HI8 cassetes (I still remember the mini VHS)

Now there's the MiniDV format, which still is a cassette but a smaller one.
Also, there's some that records directly to DVD-R.
But what I am more fascinated with is those camcorders that have built-in hard disk so you record and directy copy your videos to the computer!

I know I can go to a video camera forum site, but I rather wanted to gather some opinions from you guys !

:)
 
I went with miniDV, but that was earlier this year, when the only HardDrive camcorders were by JVC. I wanted to wait until other brands were selling those as well and until they had been on the market for a bit.
 
miniDV or the hard drive ones are the best, i wouldnt get a dvd one
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom