• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Has anybody seen Dopa??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
14,984
Reaction score
1,302
Is Dopa.com missing in action?

I have had no response to numerous emails. 50 some names parked are not showing up in the account. Each time I click on MANAGE DOMAINS I get a NO DATA AVAILABLE MESSAGE for nearly a week now.

So if anyone knows where Dopa is, tell them to answer their emails.

Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom