Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Has anyone get email from this person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got an email from a
from
cleardot.gif
Daniel C. Adamsdan@danielcadams.info

Here is what it says:

Hello,

I was taking a look at yourdomain.com . If you give me the opportunity to work for you or help market this project or any other projects you may have open or may wish to start, I promise you won't be disappointed! My rates are very very affordable, I'm local and my main goal as a programmer/designer is not to get rich off of this. I love what I do and I just want to do a great job and prove to you that there still is at least one trustworthy, honest and reliable person in this crazy world that you can depend on!

I have some interesting ideas for you and I'm always freely available for knowledge exchange and web/print related problem solving. I don't claim to know everything, but I do know quite a bit!

And also, if you want to see my full portfolio of work just let me know!

Thanks,

Daniel Adams
Freelance Web & Print Designer

Regarding my work ethics: I prefer organization; however, I can work from even the smallest of ideas. With organization, I'm able to strategically plan my design attack to get the job done in the quickest and most efficient manner possible. Creativity comes natural with me, however, I could take as little as a few seconds, or as long as a few hours to fully conceptualize an idea. I refuse to leave a job unfinished, and will do whatever it takes to get the job done prior to reaching its deadline. Whether this involves putting in the overtime, double overtime or even triple overtime. I'm able to work from virtually nothing, as well as work from a detailed diagram showing precisely what is to be done, how it is to be done, and what technologies are to be used. I'm quick, efficient and I've been told on numerous occasions that my work exceeds the client's expectations.

Regarding my skills: Some of the skills I currently possess include: Search Engine Optimization (SEO - traffic building and ranking better/higher in Google), social network marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, YouTube, etc.), WordPress/Blogs, CMS (Content Management Systems - allows you to update your own website), HTML, Flash (developing from scratch or template customization), ActionScript (Flash programming), DHTML, Javascript, AJAX, CSS, PHP (programming), MySQL (database), Ruby on Rails, Photoshop (graphics), Dreamweaver, InDesign (layout), Illustrator (graphics), ZenCart (e-commerce), Paypal and Alertpay (securely sending/receiving money), User Authentication (login system), video and audio editing, Google Adsense, Affiliate Networks/Banners.

Regarding my credentials: I've been working in the industry for about 7 years now and very early on acquired numerous certifications including: CIW Associate, CIW Professional, Master CIW Designer, Flash Certificate of Completion and many certificates of recognition and achievement. I also have testimonials from previous clients.

Regarding my rates/prices: My prices are extremely reasonable for the high-level of professionalism and dedication put forth in the project, and any type of reasonable payment plan that works for you will typically work for me as well. However I cannot begin working without a nominal monetary investment.

Regarding my availability: I have a cell phone, fax number, home phone number, email address as well as instant message names under AIM, Yahoo IM, Skype and MSN - as well as face-to-face webcam video/audio chat - for contact at virtually any time of the day or night. I'm healthy, both mentally and physically, and am fully prepared to take on the task of your project.

Regarding my final thoughts: I compromise with my clients as I do understand and can fully relate to the need to alter project details at the last moment. After all, it is your project and it should and will be done to perfection! I do ask that you do not for one second doubt my skills, my credibility or my ability to complete your project on time, every time, the right way. I perhaps could very well be the most dedicated person you'll ever meet in your life, so please do choose wisely before deciding on working with another designer. I am not a cocky designer, yet I am confident. I am also very kind; however, do not take my kindness for weakness. Settle for nothing less but the best!

--
Has anyone responded to him or even work with him? Any suggestions?

Domain summit 2024

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
be careful,

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stewie,
thanks for the warning. i get this type of email from other unknown persons in the past. Then, I googled the persons email, and saw a lot of warnings. This one doesn't appear on the search. The guy has a youtube video too. lol

Freefall

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yep, I got the same e-mail today. Except it started out: "I came across your xxxxxxx website by doing a little bit of research and I decided to lookup the owner information and reach out to you."

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, it's just a common spam. Usually it's for SEO services.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, it's just a common spam. Usually it's for SEO services.

I think it's ironic an SEO company advertising/spamming via email. Seems they would utilize search engines instead.

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If people are so great at SEO, why do they need to send spam email, I wonder. Shouldn't their work prove their success, hence, receiving clients left and right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators