• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Has to suck when this happens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a problem I'm sure anyone would like to have. I'm sure he'll upgrade to something that'll handle the increased traffic.
 
Great advertising.. Site works fine for me..
 
I read the article this morning and decided to wait a couple days to check it out. How was it?
 
Looks like a great idea that's gonna get spammed to death with non-sense scraped content sites, and grind to a halt.
 
I searched some terms and wasnt all that impressed with the sites, It reminds me of digg almost, but with a search tool
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom