• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Have To Log In Twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
5,746
Reaction score
28
First time I log in, it takes me to the membership page. Then I have to log in again to actually get access to the forum. Bug?
 
Upvote 0
Same here, but I use a browser that destroys all cookies upon exit.
 
First time I log in, it takes me to the membership page. Then I have to log in again to actually get access to the forum. Bug?
Browser you're using could be the issue. Which one? Mac or Windows each combined with a different browser will cause different behavior. If you're using tablet/phone that may be an issue too and their combo of OS/browser.


Safari in private mode will make you sign in more often when on dnf.
 
Last edited:
Don't think it is a browser issue. First try at logging in, it takes me to a membership upgrade page. Still not logged in. Second log in is successful but on a nondescript landing page.
 
I also have to login twice, I'm guessing because of my adblocker? I hope it gets fixed or I may need to change my password to a much shorter one.
 
I go to DNforum.com and when I click on login, it takes me to http://www.dnforum.com/account/upgrades. I try and log in but it still stays on that page. I log in again and I am successful but it still leaves me on that page. Pain in the arse. Is someone looking into fixing this?
 
Seems all members but exclusive are taken to invitation to upgrade page but must be temporary. Am taken there and just click on links on left I want like watched forums, threads, home etc.-


Would rather be taken to home page or new posts but that's fine with me. If you're on mobile using ipad - iphone sometimes it'll stall or login will be slower.
- And time you will stay logged in will be shorter.
 
Last edited:
I am likewise experiencing this issue.
 
I used to log in twice now - It's going to be a problem for me if I only need to log in once.
Can you fix so that all members will only need to log in once except me?

Thanks in advance.
 
Never been asked to log in twice on the new dnf like other users.
-But on mobile it logs me out too fast esp. iphone-ipad??


This a bug with the new dnf for other users? On desktop it logs me out faster than the old dnf but not as bad as mobile.
- Thanks for looking into this Chuck --:)
 
Same here, hope it can be fixed. Didn't have this problem on the old dnforum :)
 
After site redesign I noticed right away it was logging me out too fast and this has not improved.


Don't have to log in twice and never had that problem.
Being logged out too fast is a pain tho -I end up logging in a few times per session.

Hope Chuck and the other admin's can look into this soon.:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom