• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Have your paypal account been stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnol

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,419
Reaction score
0
till now ,I still feel very uncomfortable for I was paid by someone ,who use other's paypal and that exchange is frozen timely.However,I am wondering how many of your paypal been used but you do not know.
I am not sure how that man got other's paypal,I guess,trojan ,hacking..
Be careful.This is not an easy topic while your Norton Anti-virus is sleeping everyday.
According to my intuition,stolen paypal might have an business chains,for I guess one man might have dozens of accounts at one time....
 
The best option to complete transaction with new buyers is use an escrow service like sedo escrow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom