• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

haveaname.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

everydayprofit

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Aloha....

anyone ever heard of the registrar? I backordered a name at snapnames, it it was regged here. I have been trying to change the nameservers for nearly a week. The whois has FINALLY changed, but the nameservers have not.

//everydayprofit
 
Yeah, they suck big balls big times. I requested to get my name moved out asap. Meanwhile, snapname can cahgne the nameserver for you if you ask them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom