• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Healingsites -> ParkQuick.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2003
Messages
894
Reaction score
0
I figured it was about time to change my handle here. My domain name sales business is HealingSites.net, but my business helping domainers park their sites for more money is at ParkQuick.com. It seems like this name made more sense here.
 
Hey when I try to go to Park Quick it always makes me abort in IE7. Just letting you know,
 
Thanks, Darren. I just saw the same thing. Something about the right column was creating problems for IE7. I had to move a few things around and now it is working okay.

I appreciate the heads-up. I wonder how long that had been a problem (?)
 
Works fine in Firefox.
 
Hey Healingsites..seen your ads in "Domainer's Magazine" did you get a reponse to those?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom