Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Health issues

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Last fall I was having pains in my stomach and was told it was constipation, but then I had what some would call an accident, I lifted a telephone pole and stretched a muscle in my stomach. Then I had another doc look at it 6 weeks later and he was like I was an acute injury that turned into a chronic one. He said I needed PT to get rid of the pain. The main doc disagreed that it was an injury at all, or that PT would help, so she looked at the CT scan from December, and said I have a fatty liver. She then had me visit a stomach doctor and they both had me do blood tests. The one came back that I have a bunch of really bad stats, so she gave me a 13% chance of a heart attack or stroke in the next 10 years.

Tonight I ordered some stuff to do a liver cleanse. Hope I can get rid of this so I can start living again.

I like the saying, dont die before you are dead. And I dont plan on dying, I plan to live.

https://dlive.io/video/drkent/da9c3030-255f-11e8-b649-29e201056efa

Isaaac

www.BloggerWalk.com
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If its injury then it will heal . If its not injury then you should try some PPI ( Proton Pump Inhabitor ) in morning

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hope you can find something that helps Joe.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom