• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Hello everyone - I decided to come back and be a junky here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibuddy

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
I registered on this site a while back and kinda just forgot about it. I was searching for some stuff on google and ended up back here. After searching through the forum, I think I am going to turn into a junky here because I really like the community here.

Background of myself:

I run http://www.HH411.com which is a big network of hip hop sites. One of my sites is http://www.hhboard.com which just went under 20,000 alexa rating, it's now around 18,000 so I was excited about the progress of that. I have custom built my network of sites and keep on expanding and always looking to make cool new things. I am always up to learning. Back about a year ago I was thinking about selling my network but decided against it because I think it has so much potential to build with the music business. I ended up working really close with G-Unit and started doing a lot of joint projects with a partner of mine. We recently just did a site for Sha Money XL and Chamillionaire:

http://www.moneymanagementxl.com
http://www.chamillionaire.com

Anyways, I wanted to just give a intro post and look to familiarize myself around the forum more and meet some more people. Look forward talking with more web designers.

Oh ya, I mainly code in PHP and MYSQL so you will probably see me posting a bunch of topics about that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom