• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

intro Hello from the Netherlands Everyone!

This thread is a member's introductory post on DNForum.com.
In today's RFC10023 related news:

Atom Adopts RFC 10023: Every Eligible Listing Is Getting a Machine-Readable “For Sale” Signal​


 
Last edited:
In today's RFC10023 related news:

Atom Adopts RFC 10023: Every Eligible Listing Is Getting a Machine-Readable “For Sale” Signal​



Wow, bang!! There you go :) Congratulations Marco!!!

slam dunk celebration GIF
 
Another good reason to add _for-sale to https://sld.dnforum.com/… ? ;)

:D spot on and very timely reminder!! .. @birajst has started switching to the next task (we need to fully redo the Domain Summit's website, backend and the structure - will be a big task).

Biraj, can you please implement the "_for-sale" at the SLD checker?
 
:D spot on and very timely reminder!! .. @birajst has started switching to the next task (we need to fully redo the Domain Summit's website, backend and the structure - will be a big task).

Biraj, can you please implement the "_for-sale" at the SLD checker?
Yes, absolutely. I’ll implement RFC 10023 `_for-sale` checking in SLD Checker and show when a domain has a valid `_for-sale` record.

I’ll get this added before I fully move over to the Domain Summit work. 👍
 
Yes, absolutely. I’ll implement RFC 10023 `_for-sale` checking in SLD Checker and show when a domain has a valid `_for-sale` record.

I’ll get this added before I fully move over to the Domain Summit work. 👍
Thank you!
 
Back
Top Bottom