• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

HELP - My PM box says full but it isn't - HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2005
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
19
HELP
I can not send or receive PMs.
My pPMs were deleted but the inbox and outbox numbers never updated.
Can I get a mods help with this one?
I am down to 200 or so PMs but my box says 500.
Does this mean my PMs were not deleted after all, and I have access to them?
 
I think GiantDomains said in another thread that if you delete one message, the counter will correct itself. It worked for me.
 
Thanks fish, deleting one PM reset the total.
 
I told you that the other night jacksonation proclamation
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom