• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

HELP! shill bidding or no!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not "starting". I just made a passing, offbeat statement that some people understand, and some don't. It's not up to me to explain it. You started the thread, not me. I offered you some hints, and now I'm "starting"?
 
I'm not "starting". I just made a passing, offbeat statement that some people understand, and some don't. It's not up to me to explain it. You started the thread, not me. I offered you some hints, and now I'm "starting"?


you started misunderstanding with your post, i just simply asked for clarification, nothing is wrong with asking the questions,

i do not understand EVERYTHING and i dont see problem with that,

its okay to be "young and stupid"
 
:washing: LOL
 
Well, you have your new rug, so maybe it's time to move on.
 
I couldn't afford it. Actually, this is a waste of bandwidth, so as they say on 'Dragon's Den', "I'm out".
 
I couldn't afford it. Actually, this is a waste of bandwidth, so as they say on 'Dragon's Den', "I'm out".

objection!

you can't compare your self to 'Dragon's Den' as "you can't afford it"

therefore we should say- "You are out"


OK..peace!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom