• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Help:Strategy to Market Domain Portfolio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmarks

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
I have about 70 domains related to text messaging (sms) that I had purchased last year. I was in the process of starting up a business for text message (sms) marketing and then other business interests took up my time. Now I have all these names and need some advice of what the best strategy to get them off my hands.

Any advice would be appreciated.
 
Depends on the quality/price expectation of the dn's.
 
alot not that high quality. A couple good ones mixed in. I guess I really would need someone to take a lot at the list and tell me what they think.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom