• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Help to Appraise 7 domain names

  • Thread starter Thread starter tygirl
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
re:
I want to ask you a question
www.getedeal.com or www.getedeals.com
What name is better for shopping mall?

Ans:
If you were planning to setup up a mall just using one of the names, I would probably choose getedeals.com.
If I were you, I would try to get my hands on a better domain if you plan to make the site into something good that could generate income for you. Remember: "A good domain says a lot about your business". :)

Kim
 
the only one that has any real value and potential is springbasket.com - the others I don't think are worth anything above reg fee.

value on springbasket.com - end user $500-$2k : reseller $30-$50
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom