• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Help! transfer domain out of enom

Status
Not open for further replies.

xdn

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
I am now planning to transfer a .cc domain from enom to moniker. I am told there is no Authorization or EPP code for .cc domains. It is the first time I transfer domains out of enom. Please help me the following questions:

1.after I unlock my domain at enom firstly, will enom still send me transfer request and waiting my approval? will enom auto approve the transfer request?

2. when I receive the transfer request from enom, how can I know if the transfer request is initiated by myself? not by someone else before me? Thank you!
 
I suggest that you contact someone at moniker directly, they are very helpful and great with customer service. They will know and tell you exactly what you need to do.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom