• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

help wanted for short translation English/Spanish

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
Hi....I can only offer a thank you and some interesting domain lists coming soon.

I need someone able to translate the following test in Spanish, cheers:


-------------------------------------
Hello, I apologize for the delay in writing you back but I thought that my wife had already fixed the problem and sent again the fax.
Please let me know if you finally got the fax and the payment otherwise we`ll try it again.
My wife`s name is Laura, so if you receive a message from her regarding this domain, I authorised her to contact you on my behalf.
Thank you
Best regards.
------------------------------------

Thanks
 
Buenos Dias,

Pido disculpas por la demora en escribirte pero pense que mi esposa ya habia arreglado la problema y se mando el fax.

Por favor, dejame saber si has recibido el fax y el pago, o voy a intentar de nuevo. Mi esposa se llama Laura. Si recibes una mensaje de ella que se trata de eso dominio, ella esta autorizado a estar en contacto contigo.

Gracias.

Un cordial saludo,
Your Name Here

im confident that will get your point across, but i am not a native speaker and therefore im sure there are at least minor errors.
 
Heres what my spanish staff said:

Hola,
Les pido disculpas por el retraso en la respuesta, pero creÃ* que mi esposa ya habia solventado el problema y enviado el fax de nuevo.
Por favor, diganme si recibieron bien el fax y el pago para saber si debo de enviarlo de nuevo.
El nombre de mi mujer es Laura, asÃ* que si usted recibe algun mensaje de ella sobre este dominio, yo le di autorizacion para hacerlo.

Muchas gracias y saludos
 
I thank both of you very much and I will send you something by PM as soon as possible :)

Thank you :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom